Wednesday, May 6, 2015

I'm Back and in a Great Place



I have been in a 75 year slump (or so it feels) where my body has not been functioning properly, I have been constantly ill, lacking motivation and a plethora of other lame crap I could say as to why I have not been blogging.  Honestly, I feel like I lost focus on what I wanted to talk about and where I was steering by blog.  It wasn't really just my blog it was everything in my life, needless to say this slump may have been my longest slump ever and though I am still sick, I have more clarity and focus and I feel motivated to reach out to you once again.  I want to share all my amazing vegan finds from clothes, shoes, accessories, food, supplements; healing aids (naturopathic, homeopathic, Ayurvedic, etc); recipes; teas and supplements.

I think this slump or hiatus or whatever we shall call it has been beneficial, perhaps I went to a dark place in my life (let's be honest, who doesn't) but I'm emerging with a fresh perspective, school is finally over.  I am now a health coach and I have a lot to share.  I'm going to try my best to shoot for 2 blog posts or more a week.  I've been experimenting with a slew of vitamins & supplements, recipes-both raw & vegan (all gluten free due to my recent Celiacs diagnosis), fashion-oh the fashion and brands I have come across, Ayurvedic remedies and skin & body care--über  crucial, especially if you have to rid certain bi products from your regime.

I really feel in this past year, I have come into my own, narrowed down my focus on life and have made significant health progress to a point that I am ready to move forward and begin the next stage of my life in a more dedicated manner.  I am in really great place mentally, spiritually, personally and as always my health is a never ending journey.

I hope that you will continue to join me as I enter this journey in the next phase of my life.  Just a heads up I will be featuring a few of these brands/tonics in the upcoming weeks: Moon Juice Moon Dusts, Urban Moonshine Digestive Bitters, Diets-whats best for me isn't best for everyone, The Suja Juice Solution, Benefits of Detoxing the body, Eating Raw, Fed Up the Movie, Eating Seasonally, Tonics, Importance of creating a Regimen, Strange Invisible, OSEA, Crucial Vitamins for VEGANS, Cystic Fibrosis Updates along my personal Journey and a few vegan clothing brands that I cannot get enough of.

As much as I enjoy being a part of a consumerist culture I think I have let it "fill the void" too many times in the past where it is almost like Chinese Food, its great at the moment and that high is gone shortly after.  I also attribute that to losing focus and site of where I want to be at the moment.  I look forward to getting back into the swing of things and bringing you along with me.  I will also be updating my YouTube Channel regularly, I will do my best to feature my videos here as well.

Namaste, day to all of you.  They always say if there is something in your life that you are unhappy with, change it.  I finally did, so let's do this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment